The Call Center Counselor or “Genies” as we like to call them at LeadGenie, a leading virtual senior living lead management solution, is responsible for answering incoming calls/emails/chat/text, place outbound calls to families/prospects, build deep rapport with prospects through proactive follow-up resulting in completed tours, leverage our CRM with clean data and maintain working knowledge of community services, amenities, events, etc. A successful Genie are equal parts compassionate, empathetic and patient while being collaborative and competitive. The Genie role allows you to directly impact communities’ growth and development along with representing the LeadGenie brand.
- Answer incoming phone calls, texts, chats and respond to email communications.
- Place outbound follow up phone calls to prospects/families.
- Discover prospects and family’s needs, wants, and resources by building rapport and asking effective questions.
- Show the value of recommended solutions by articulating how they meet the needs of prospects and families.
- Log customer and contact information, using various CRM tools.
- Maintain working knowledge of community services, amenities, pricing and events utilizing provided knowledgebase tools.
- Meet and exceed key sales performance metrics.
- Become an ambassador of the LeadGenie company culture creating a wonderful place to work for all. Our values and company culture are special, and we always lead with empathy.
- 2+ years of professional experience in customer service or sales, preferably in a call center environment.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities. (written and verbal)
- Strong computer experience working on multiple software programs. Ability to navigate between several computer screens while actively listening and entering prospect/client information.
- Proven relationship building skills and ability to work with all types of prospects.
- College degree required.
- Senior living experience is a huge plus!
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- 100% remote opportunity within the US.
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays.
- Continued education, certification and/or training.
- Long term growth opportunities.
Terms of Employment:
At will, full-time & part-time, permanent position.
Normal office business hours and on call for emergencies.
Remote, and within the United States.